Juven is a therapeutic nutrition powder with a blend of key ingredients to help support wound healing for burns, pressure and diabetic foot ulcers, surgical incisions, and other acute wounds. Juven's unique blend of ingredients includes HMB, Arginine, Glutamine, Hydrolyzed Collagen Protein, and micronutrients vitamins C, E, B12, and Zinc. Juven has been clinically show to support wound healing in as little as two week in healthy elderly.1 Administer orally or as a modular via feeding tube. Lactose-free, Gluten-free and Kosher. Precautions: Not for sole source nutrition Not for IV use †Has Arginine and Protein (Hydrolyzed Collagen) for wound healing. References: 1. Willams JS, et al. Ann Surg. 2002;236(3):369-375. 2. Lee SK, et al. Adv Skin Wound Care. 206;19(2):92-96. 3. Sugihara F, et al. Jpn Pharmacol Ther. 2015:43(9):1323-1328.
About this item
- SUPPORTS WOUND HEALING: Provides essential nutrients clinically shown to support wound healing by enhancing collagen production in as little as 2 weeks
- AMINO ACIDS: Contains arginine to promote nutrient-rich blood flow, and glutamine to help the body build new tissue
- VITAMINS: Has vitamins C, E, B12, and zinc, which support immune function and wound healing
- HMB: With HMB to protect muscle cells and preserve muscle tissue
- COLLAGEN PROTEIN: Has collagen protein to help stimulate internal collagen production
- TYPES OF WOUNDS: Targeted nutrition therapy to support wound healing in patients with inadequate nutrition stores, such as those with diabetic foot ulcers, surgical incisions, burns, or other acute and chronic wounds