- STERILE PREPARATION PADS are used to clean an injection site prior to injection to remove dangers. Size: Large. Come in boxes for convenient use. 100 pads per box. Ideal for use as a cleanser.
- 70% of ISOPROPYL prep pads are not used as a prep pad on an open wound because they can cause tissue damage and actually inhibits the healing process.
- 2-PLY NON-WOVEN MATERIAL: Regular prep pads are constructed of a non-woven while lightweight material to minimize waste. Soft, 2-ply construction is intended to provide comfort and reliability during product use.
- MULTIPURPOSE: Isopropyl pads are specially designed for the administration of blood tests and insulin or heparin injections. By cleansing the skin before inserting a needle, you can help avoid risks that might otherwise be present on the skin.
- GREAT CLEANSER: These alcohol wipes are pre-packed so the doctors and nurses can handle each one. They are also a good way to clean other pieces of equipment, including under-the-arm thermometers or tweezers.