- WOUND CLOSURE STRIPS: Butterfly wound closures are specially designed to help protect and secure small wounds. Size of each bandage: 3/8" x 1 13/16". Quantity: 100 strips. Come in boxes for ease of use. Each box contains 100 butterfly strips. Individually wrapped in easy to peel pouches.
- ENCOURAGE THE SKIN TO HEAL: Each first aid bandage helps to close the edges of a small wound and encourage the skin to heal. Provides gentle, secure, long-lasting fixation with little interruption to surrounding or healing skin tissue.
- CONVENIENT WOUND CARE: Sterile butterfly bandages pulls the skin on either side of the wound together. Each strip easily conforms to the skin and minimizes patient discomfort, featuring comfortable fit. Specifically designed for medical professionals or personal use.
- WOUND SUPPORT: Skin closures offer an outstanding low cost protection for wounds. Specially designed to increases the tensile strength of the affected area. Non-stick center of these butterfly strips ensures comfort and ease of removal.
- APPLICATION: Butterfly closure bandages are used for protection of minor cuts and scrapes. The sterile strips protect the wounds from friction, damage, and dirt. Thus, the healing process of the body is less disturbed. Suitable for adults and children. Each latex-free bandage allows quick and easy, one-step application.